The first cold spell of fall can trigger mice into invading homes, restaurants and other structures. Particularly those located in rural areas or on wooded lots in the suburbs. Once inside, they will chew furniture, mattresses, and clothing.
Signs of such pests are mouse droppings and scratching in walls and ceilings. For mice, we perform one treatment and guarantee it for 6 months.
Ask any other pest control company for the same guarantee, and they’ll probably laugh at you. If you compare the cost of our competitors on-going service over a period of 12 months, you will find that our price is a fraction of theirs. So why pay more? Get it done right the first time…and forget it.
Mice will feed on:
- Pet Food
- Grass Seed
- Food In Your Home
Tips for food handling customers:
- To avoid a population of rodents, food sources must be minimized, especially around restaurants and other food product businesses.
- Keep area around dumpster clean
- Dispose of all food waste properly and avoid placing food waste anywhere outside of dumpster.
- Clean up any food spillage as soon as possible
- If rodents become a problem, dump and clean dumpster frequently
- Prevent any access to the building
- One way to achieve this is by asking your pest control operator to set out multiple catch traps, trapping the rodents before they enter your building.
Mice can transmit dangerous diseases such as Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS). Do not handle mice with your bare hands. Ask us for insructions on how to properly clean up mice urine and droppings.