Lawn care is more than just mowing and watering. To keep your lawn looking lush and fresh, you need Parker Pest Control!
Designed With Your Yard in MInd
From our hot, dry summers to our winter freeze, Oklahoma is home to some pretty intense weather. At Parker Pest Control, our lawn care program has been specifically designed to give you a great looking lawn, year-round. We know that the best weed control is a strong, healthy turf which is why we’ve created a specific five-step program that follows the natural growth cycle of your lawn.
Our Five-Step Program
A healthy lawn doesn’t grow overnight. That’s why our five-step care program provides you with complete, year-round service.
- Step One (Aug-Dec): We apply winter grass pre-emergent and broadleaf weed control to help prevent winter grass, dandelions, chickweed, henbit, clover, and others from taking over your lawn.
- Step Two (Dec-Apr): We use a combination of pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to control crabgrass and broadleaf weeds.
- Step Three (Feb-Jun): We take care of any weeds that are left and apply high-nitrogen fertilizer to encourage growth into the summer.
- Step Four (May-Jul): We apply a fertilizer treatment tailored to your yard’s specific needs. This encourages foliage growth, keeping your lawn looking lush for longer.
- Step Five (Jun-Sep): Our final step provides the soil with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy throughout the fall and winter months. We also provide extra weed control to give you the best looking lawn in the neighborhood.
We’re currently in step four with our clients right now, and we’ll be transitioning to step five as the weather shifts. If a lawn is in bad shape, it may take more than one cycle of service to get that beautiful golf-course look. Our Parker Lawn Application method has been carefully developed over the years and helps prevent weed-killing herbicides from harming your valuable flower beds.
You Deserve the Best
Your lawn is one of the first things people see when they approach your home. Making a great impression is easy with lawn care service from Parker Pest Control! Our team has the experience and expertise needed to help you improve the health of your lawn. We can even provide full-service protection against household pests and insects that attack your plants.
To learn more about our services—including our expert lawn care—visit our website or call (800) 324-BUGS (2847).